* Developers: There is no spoon
* DevOps: There's a spoon but it exists everywhere and nowhere at the same time
* Network Operations: There had better be a spoon 99.9999% of the time
* Support: Let me help you find your spoon.
* Security: I used your spoon as a fork.
Technology moves fast. My advice? Master concepts, not tools. Entire portions of my career can be filed under “nostalgia” now. Those skills and information are only valuable in the form of the broader concepts and the residue of problem solving approaches I developed then.